Ecole Normale Supérieure
24 Rue Lhomond
75231 Paris CEDEX 5
Tél +33 (0) 1 44 32 22 11
Fax +33 (0) 1 44 32 22 00
1. Ash, C., and others dont N. Chamot-Rooke, 2004, International geological map of Europe and adjacent areas, (1 : 5.000.000 scale), IGME : Commission for the Geological Map of the World (CGMW).
2. Barrier, E., N. Chamot-Rooke, and G. Giordano, 2004, Geodynamic maps of the Mediterranean : tectonics and kinematics, (1 : 3.000.000 scale), Commission for the Geological Map of the World (CGMW).
3. Beguin, F., F. Chevallier, C. Vix, S. Saadallah, J. N. Rouzaud, and E. Frackowiak, 2004, A better understanding of the irreversible lithium insertion mechanisms in disordered carbons. J. Phys. Chem. Solids, v. 65, p. 211-217.
4. Beyssac, O., L. Bollinger, J. P. Avouac, and B. Goffe, 2004, Thermal metamorphism in the lesser Himalaya of Nepal determined from Raman spectroscopy of carbonaceous material. Earth Planet. Sci. Lett., v. 225, p. 233-241.
5. Bollinger, L., J. P. Avouac, O. Beyssac, E. J. Catlos, T. M. Harrison, M. Grove, B. Goffe, and S. Sapkota, 2004, Thermal structure and exhumation history of the Lesser Himalaya in central Nepal. Tectonics, v. 23.
6. Bollinger, L., J. P. Avouac, R. Cattin, and M. R. Pandey, 2004, Stress buildup in the Himalaya. J. Geophys. Res., v. 109, doi : 10.1029/2003JB002911.
7. Brunet, F., D. Morineau, and P. Schmid-Beurmann, 2004, Heat capacity of lazulite, MgAl2(PO4)(2)(OH)(2), from 35 to 298 K and a (S-V) value for P2O5 to estimate phosphate entropy. Mineral. Mag., v. 68, p. 123-134.
8. Cairanne, G., C. Aubourg, J. P. Pozzi, M. G. Moreau, T. Decamps, and G. Marolleau, 2004, Laboratory chemical remanent magnetization in a natural claystone : a record of two magnetic polarities. Geophys. J. Int., v. 159, p. 909-916.
9. Callot, J. P., and L. Geoffroy, 2004, Magma flow in the East Greenland dyke swarm inferred from study of anisotropy of magnetic susceptibility : magmatic growth of a volcanic margin. Geophys. J. Int., v. 159, p. 816-830.
10. Callot, J. P., E. Gurevitch, M. Westphal, and J. P. Pozzi, 2004, Flow patterns in the Siberian traps deduced from magnetic fabric studies. Geophys. J. Int., v. 156, p. 426-430.
11. Carlut, J., M. H. Cormier, D. V. Kent, K. E. Donnelly, and C. H. Langmuir, 2004, Timing of volcanism along the northern East Pacific Rise based on paleointensity experiments on basaltic glasses. J. Geophys. Res., v. 109.
12. Cattin, R., A. Loevenbruck, and X. Le Pichon, 2004, Why does the co-seismic slip of the 1999 Chi-Chi (Taiwan) earthquake increase progressively northwestward on the plane of rupture ? Tectonophys., v. 386, p. 67-80.
13. Chalouan, A., and A. Michard, 2004, The Alpine Rif belt (Morocco) : A case of mountain building in a subduction-subduction-transform fault triple junction. Pure Appl. Geophys., v. 161, p. 489-519.
14. Claret, F., B. A. Sakharov, V. A. Drits, B. Velde, A. Meunier, L. Griffault, and B. Lanson, 2004, Clay minerals in the Meuse-Haute marne underground laboratory (France) : Possible influence of organic matter on clay mineral evolution. Clay Clay Miner., v. 52, p. 515-532.
15. de Sigoyer, J., S. Guillot, and P. Dick, 2004, Exhumation of the ultrahigh-pressure Tso Morari unit in eastern Ladakh (NW Himalaya) : A case study. Tectonics, v. 23, doi : 10.1029/2002TC001492.
16. Dessa, J. X., S. Operto, S. Kodaira, A. Nakanishi, G. Pascal, K. Uhira, and Y. Kaneda, 2004, Deep seismic imaging of the eastern Nankai trough, Japan, from multifold ocean bottom seismometer data by combined travel time tomography and prestack depth migration. J. Geophys. Res., v. 109.
17. Dessa, J. X., S. Operto, S. Kodaira, A. Nakanishi, G. Pascal, J. Virieux, and Y. Kaneda, 2004, Multiscale seismic imaging of the eastern Nankai trough by full waveform inversion. Geophys. Res. Lett., v. 31.
18. Dussart, O., B. Velde, P. M. Blanc, and J. P. Sodini, 2004, Glass from Qal’at Sem’an (northern Syria) : The reworking of glass during the transition from Roman to Islamic compositions. J. Glass Stud., v. 46, p. 67-83.
19. Godard, V., R. Cattin, and J. Lave, 2004, Numerical modeling of mountain building : Interplay between erosion law and crustal rheology. Geophys. Res. Lett., v. 31, doi : 10.1029/2004GL021006.
20. Gueydan, F., Y. M. Leroy, and L. Jolivet, 2004, Mechanics of low-angle extensional shear zones at the brittle-ductile transition. J. Geophys. Res., v. 109.
21. Gurevitch, E. L., C. Heunemann, V. Rad’ko, M. Westphal, V. Bachtadse, J. P. Pozzi, and H. Feinberg, 2004, Palaeomagnetism and magneto stratigraphy of the Permian-Triassic northwest central Siberian Trap Basalts. Tectonophys., v. 379, p. 211-226.
22. Henry, P., and S. Bourlange, 2004, Smectite and fluid budget at Nankai ODP sites derived from cation exchange capacity. Earth Planet. Sci. Lett., v. 219, p. 129-145.
23. Janots, E., F. Brunet, B. Goffe, M. Burchard, and L. Cemic, 2004, Thermochemical characterization of synthetic La-bearing minerals : Implication for the stability of LREE-minerals in low-grade metapelites. Lithos, v. 73, p. S52-S52.
24. Jolivet, L., V. Famin, C. Mehl, T. Parra, C. Aubourg, R. Hébert, and P. Philippot, 2004, Strain localization during crustal-scale boudinage to form extensional metamorphic domes in the Aegean Sea, in D. L. Whitney, C. Teyssier, and C. S. Siddoway, eds., Gneiss Domes in Orogeny, Geol. Soc of America bull, sp. Paper, v. 380, p. 185-210.
25. Jolivet, L., G. Rimmele, R. Oberhansli, B. Goffe, and O. Candan, 2004, Correlation of syn-orogenic tectonic and metamorphic events in the Cyclades, the Lycian nappes and the Menderes massif. Geodynamic implications. B. Soc. géol. France, v. 175, p. 217-238.
26. Kreemer, C., and N. Chamot-Rooke, 2004, Contemporary kinematics of the southern Aegean and the Mediterranean Ridge. Geophys. J. Int., v. 157, p. 1377-1392.
27. Kreemer, C., N. Chamot-Rooke, and X. Le Pichon, 2004, Constraints on the evolution and vertical coherency of deformation in the Northern Aegean from a comparison of geodetic, geologic and seismologic data. Earth Planet. Sci. Lett., v. 225, p. 329-346.
28. Latorre, D., J. Virieux, T. Monfret, and H. Lyon-Caen, 2004, Converted seismic wave investigation in the Gulf of Corinth from local earthquakes. C. R. Geoscience, v. 336, p. 259-267.
29. Latorre, D., J. Virieux, T. Monfret, V. Monteiller, T. Vanorio, J. L. Got, and H. Lyon-Caen, 2004, A new seismic tomography of Aigion area (Gulf of Corinth, Greece) from the 1991 data set. Geophys. J. Int., v. 159, p. 1013-1031.
30. Le Solleuz, A., M. P. Doin, C. Robin, and F. Guillocheau, 2004, From a mountain belt collapse to a sedimentary basin development : 2-D thermal model based on inversion of stratigraphic data in the Paris Basin. Tectonophys., v. 386, p. 1-27.
31. Lei, X. L., K. Masuda, O. Nishizawa, L. Jouniaux, J. Q. Liu, W. T. Ma, T. Satoh, and K. Kusunose, 2004, Detailed analysis of acoustic emission activity during catastrophic fracture of faults in rock. J. Struct. Geol., v. 26, p. 247-258.
32. Letellier, M., F. Chevallier, F. Beguin, E. Frackowiak, and J. N. Rouzaud, 2004, The first in situ Li-7 NMR study of the reversible lithium insertion mechanism in disorganised carbons. J. Phys. Chem. Solids, v. 65, p. 245-251.
33. Li, D. C., B. Velde, and T. L. Zhang, 2004, Observations of pores and aggregates during aggregation in some clay-rich agricultural soils as seen in 2D image analysis. Geoderma, v. 118, p. 191-207.
34. Lillo-Rodenas, M. A., D. Cazorla-Amoros, A. Linares-Solano, F. Beguin, C. Clinard, and J. N. Rouzaud, 2004, HRTEM study of activated carbons prepared by alkali hydroxide activation of anthracite. Carbon, v. 42, p. 1305-1310.
35. Loevenbruck, A., R. Cattin, X. Le Pichon, S. Dominguez, and R. Michel, 2004, Coseismic slip resolution and post-seismic relaxation time of the 1999 Chi-Chi, Taiwan, earthquake as constrained by geological observations, geodetic measurements and seismicity. Geophys. J. Int., v. 158, p. 310-326.
36. Lovoll, G., Y. Meheust, R. Toussaint, J. Schmittbuhl, and K. J. Maloy, 2004, Growth activity during fingering in a porous Hele-Shaw cell. Phys. Rev. E, v. 70, p. 026301.
37. Lyon-Caen, H., P. Papadimitriou, A. Deschamps, P. Bernard, K. Makropoulos, F. Pacchiani, and G. Patau, 2004, First results of the CRLN seismic network in the western Corinth Rift : evidence for old-fault reactivation. C. R. Geoscience, v. 336, p. 343-351.
38. Machnikowski, J., B. Grzyb, J. V. Weber, E. Frackowiak, J. N. Rouzaud, and F. Beguin, 2004, Structural and electrochemical characterisation of nitrogen enriched carbons produced by the co-pyrolysis of coal-tar pitch with polyacrylonitrile. Electrochim. Acta, v. 49, p. 423-432.
39. Mambole, A., G. Labrosse, E. Tric, and L. Fleitout, 2004, Linear stability of a double diffusive layer of an infinite Prandtl number fluid with temperature-dependent viscosity. Stud. Geophys. Geod., v. 48, p. 519-537.
40. Martin, V., P. Henry, H. Nouze, M. Noble, J. Ashi, and G. Pascal, 2004, Erosion and sedimentation as processes controlling the BSR-derived heat flow on the Eastern Nankai margin. Earth Planet. Sci. Lett., v. 222, p. 131-144.
41. Martin, V., M. S. Noble, and G. Pascal, 2004, A simple method of magnetic declination fluctuation correction for long single-streamer positioning in a seismic survey. Geophys. Prospect., v. 52, p. 351-358.
42. Maury, R. C., M. Pubellier, C. Rangin, L. Wulput, J. Cotten, A. Socquet, H. Bellon, J. P. Guillaud, and H. M. Htun, 2004, Quaternary calc-alkaline and alkaline volcanism in an hyper-oblique convergence setting, central Myanmar and western Yunnan. B. Soc. géol. France, v. 175, p. 461-472.
43. Meunier, A., B. Lanson, and B. Velde, 2004, Composition variation of illite-vermiculite-smectite mixed-layer minerals in a bentonite bed from Charente (France). Clay Miner., v. 39, p. 317-332.
44. Meunier, A., and B. Velde, 2004, Illite : Origins, evolution, and metamorphism : Berlin, Springer Verlag, 286 p.
45. Meunier, A., B. Velde, and P. Zalba, 2004, Illite K-Ar dating and crystal growth processes in diagenetic environments : a critical review. Terra Nova, v. 16, p. 296-304.
46. Michard, A., D. Avigad, B. Goffe, and C. Chopin, 2004, The high-pressure metamorphic front of the south Western Alps (Ubaye-Maira transect, France, Italy). Schweiz. Mineral. Petrogr. Mitt., v. 84, p. 215-235.
47. Morelli, A., E. Barrier, and others dont N. Chamot-Rooke, 2004, Geodynamic maps of the Mediterranean : seismicity and tectonics, (1 : 13.000.000 scale), Commission for the Geological Map of the World (CGMW).
48. Morency, C., and M. P. Doin, 2004, Numerical simulations of the mantle lithosphere delamination. J. Geophys. Res., v. 109.
49. Nielsen, C., N. Chamot-Rooke, C. Rangin, and T. A. C. team, 2004, From partial to full strain partitioning along the Indo-Burmese hyper-oblique subduction. Mar. Geol., v. 209, p. 303-327, doi : 10.1016/j.margeo.2004.05.001.
50. Nouze, H., P. Henry, M. Noble, V. Martin, and G. Pascal, 2004, Large gas hydrate accumulations on the eastern Nankai Trough inferred from new high-resolution 2-D seismic data. Geophys. Res. Lett., v. 31.
51. Parra, T., O. Vidal, and T. Theye, 2004, Experimental constraints on the Tschermak substitution of Fe-chlorites. Lithos, v. 73, p. S84-S84.
52. Peyrat, S., K. B. Olsen, and R. Madariaga, 2004, Which dynamic rupture parameters can be estimated from strong ground motion and geodetic data ? Pure Appl. Geophys., v. 161, p. 2155-2169.
53. Pinault, M., M. Mayne-L’Hermite, C. Reynaud, O. Beyssac, J. N. Rouzaud, and C. Clinard, 2004, Carbon nanotubes produced by aerosol pyrolysis : growth mechanisms and post-annealing effects. Diam. Relat. Mater., v. 13, p. 1266-1269.
54. Pitilaki, K., K. Makropoulos, P. Bernard, F. Lemeille, H. Lyon-Caen, C. Berge-Thierry, T. Tika, M. Manakou, D. Diagourtas, D. Raptakis, P. Kallioglou, K. Makra, D. Pitilakis, and F. Bonilla, 2004, The Corinth Gulf Soft Soil Array (CORSSA) to study site effects. C. R. Geoscience, v. 336, p. 353-365.
55. Pubellier, M., C. Monnier, R. Maury, and R. Tamayo, 2004, Plate kinematics, origin and tectonic emplacement of supra-subduction ophiolites in SE Asia. Tectonophys., v. 392, p. 9-36.
56. Raphanel, J. L., G. Ravichandran, and Y. M. Leroy, 2004, Three-dimensional rate-dependent crystal plasticity based on Runge-Kutta algorithms for update and consistent linearization. Int. J. Solids Struct., v. 41, p. 5995-6021.
57. Renard, F., J. Schmittbuhl, J. P. Gratier, P. Meakin, and E. Merino, 2004, Three-dimensional roughness of stylolites in limestones. J. Geophys. Res., v. 109.
58. Rossetti, F., B. Goffe, P. Monie, C. Faccenna, and G. Vignaroli, 2004, Alpine orogenic P-T-t-deformation history of the Catena Costiera area and surrounding regions (Calabrian Arc, southern Italy) : The nappe edifice of north Calabria revised with insights on the Tyrrhenian-Apennine system formation. Tectonics, v. 23.
59. Schmittbuhl, J., A. Hansen, and G. G. Batrouni, 2004, Comment on "Roughness of interfacial crack fronts : Stress-weighted percolation in the damage zone" - Reply. Phys. Rev. Lett., v. 92.
60. Schmittbuhl, J., F. Renard, J. P. Gratier, and R. Toussaint, 2004, Roughness of stylolites : implications of 3D high resolution topography measurements. Phys. Rev. Lett., v. 93, p. 238501.
61. Segoufin, J., M. Munschy, M. Bouysse, P. Mendel, V. Grikurov, G. Leitchenkov, C. Subrahmayan, S. Chand, and M. Pubellier, 2004, Structural map of the Indian Ocean, (1 : 20.000.000 scale), CGMW / UNESCO.
62. Simoes, M., J. P. Avouac, R. Cattin, and P. Henry, 2004, The Sumatra subduction zone : A case for a locked fault zone extending into the mantle. J. Geophys. Res., v. 109, doi : 10.1029/2003JB002958.
63. Sirgue, L., and R. G. Pratt, 2004, Efficient waveform inversion and imaging : A strategy for selecting temporal frequencies. Geophysics, v. 69, p. 231-248.
64. Vernant, P., F. Nilforoushan, D. Hatzfeld, M. R. Abbassi, C. Vigny, F. Masson, H. Nankali, J. Martinod, A. Ashtiani, R. Bayer, F. Tavakoli, and J. Chery, 2004, Present-day crustal deformation and plate kinematics in the Middle East constrained by GPS measurements in Iran and northern Oman. Geophys. J. Int., v. 157, p. 381-398, doi : 10.1111/j.1365-246X.2004.02222.x.
65. Wittlinger, G., V. Farra, and J. Vergne, 2004, Lithospheric and upper mantle stratifications beneath Tibet : New insights from Sp conversions. Geophys. Res. Lett., v. 31.
66. Wittlinger, G., J. Vergne, P. Tapponnier, V. Farra, G. Poupinet, M. Jiang, H. Su, G. Herquel, and A. Paul, 2004, Teleseismic imaging of subducting lithosphere and Moho offsets beneath western Tibet. Earth Planet. Sci. Lett., v. 221, p. 117-130.
67. Zahradnik, J., J. Jansky, E. Sokos, A. Serpetsidaki, H. Lyon-Caen, and P. Papadimitriou, 2004, Modeling the M(L)4.7 mainshock of the February-July 2001 earthquake sequence in Aegion, Greece. J. Seismol., v. 8, p. 247-257.
68. Zakir, A., A. Chalouan, and H. Feinberg, 2004, Tectono-sedimentary evolution of a fore-chain domain : example of the Habt and Sidi Mrayt basins, northwestern external Moroccan Rif ; stratigraphic precisions and tectonic modelling. B. Soc. géol. France, v. 175, p. 383-397.